This organisation is currently going though a rapid expansion and are looking for a number of key roles. They are the market leader in their field and are looking for a key person to help develop the team
This is based at the head office, you will be looking after a team of highly skilled .Net Technical Developers, ensuring coaching and personal development within the team, whilst supporting with the delivering of projects in a software development environment.
* Line managing .Net developer resources
* Setting clear objectives and carrying out regular reviews and annual appraisals
* Developing .Net developer team members by identifying training areas and agreeing individual development plans
* Assisting the Development Manager with career planning to maintain a skilled resource pool and robust succession planning
* Supplying skilled resource across multiple Scrum delivery teams ensuring we have the best operational delivery capability
* Managing resource utilisation and making recommendations for headcount changes where required
* Maintaining a clear view of supply and pre-emptively managing supply issues
* Ensuring a professional Software Development practice
* Ensuring industry best practices are utilised throughout the Development team
* Talent managing the team to ensure we have the best people and making recommendations to reward the positive working behaviours
* Assisting with development on projects where directed by Management
The ideal person will have
* Commercial experience of enterprise resource planning
* Industry experience of software development (C# .NET or any other OO development)
* Experience of leading and coaching teams
* Knowledge of Software architecture and design
* Previous staff management experience of diverse team of skill sets, including direct responsibility for recruitment, retention and release
Its an advantage if you are
* A Scrum qualification would be advantageous
* CMMi certification would be advantageous
* ITIL certification would be advantageous
* Professional Development accreditations would be advantageous
* Strong change governance methodologies
* Knowledge of software development, associated design and architectures and a direct background in software development
* Knowledge of internet technologies, web design/deployment principles and hosting
This is a secure friendly company that really does value their people.
* Company pension
* Discretionary company bonus opportunity
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
* Perkbox – an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits
* Free parking
* Onsite restaurant (including Starbucks coffee)
* Bike loan
If this sounds the sort of role you are looking for, drop me your CV Asap for a chat. Colossus have multiple other similar roles that we can talk to you about in the local area.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.