This organisation is currently going though a rapid expansion and are looking for a number of key roles. They are the market leader in their field and are looking for a key person to help develop the team
They are currently recruiting for two Testers who will be working in the prestigious Agile team. The key purpose of the role is to deliver Quality, increase the velocity of the sprint and implement QA Strategy and Plan.
* Providing Quality Assurance and testing expertise .
* Working with stakeholders to identify risk-based tests in an agile methodology.
* Contributing to the maintenance of current regression scripts impacted by assigned projects.
* When needed, running manual/automation technical tests as part of the assigned projects.
* Working with the Test Lead to introduce new tools / techniques in testing, improving test coverage, reducing testing time and improving defect identification.
* Working within development teams and the wider business to identify a test/QA solution, providing a strategy, estimates, and test plans.
* Providing analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and translating into test and quality solutions.
* Defining capability improvement opportunities for the testing organisation.
* Providing accurate and timely test status reports.
* Providing QA support to the Scrum Teams for the execution of tests during the product development phase under the management of a Scrum Master.
The ideal person will have
* Good general standard of education.
* ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate software testing – advantageous.
* Experience of implementing complex test plans in a variety of environments.
* Excellent understanding of the testing lifecycle, phase test objectives, entry/exit acceptance criteria and Risk-based approaches to the testing lifecycle definition.
* Experience of working in pressured environment to strict deadlines.
* Experience working as an automation tester - desirable.
* Experience in coding with C#, .NET, Java or Ruby.
* Automation experience with Calabash, Xamarin or Appium.
* Knowledge of Selenium & Cucumber/Specflow.
* Experience of using Jira.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of Test Management tools.
* Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional Scrum team.
* Knowledge of XML and SQL Server – advantageous.
This is a secure friendly company that really does value their people.
* Company pension
* Discretionary company bonus opportunity
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
* Perkbox – an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits
* Free parking
* Onsite restaurant (including Starbucks coffee)
* Bike loan
If this sounds the sort of role you are looking for, drop me your CV Asap for a chat. Colossus have multiple other similar roles that we can talk to you about in the local area.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.