QA Team Lead
One for the midlands most technologically innovative companies have just opened a QA team lead role to join their incredibly talented team. Having conquered the UK market with their leading product, they have successfully began their expansion in the USA. This only partially reflects the success and ambition of this modern pioneer of technological innovation.
As the QA Lead you will be responsible for a team of 4 QA engineers and 1 senior QA. As such you will be joining and managing and incredibly talented team with a shared passion for tech. With this responsibility comes great rewards, evident by the excellent benefit package, strong training programme and ample opportunity for career progression. This is not to that this Google-esque company provides a very modern and exciting workplace environment.
- You will work play a central role throughout the product lifecycle collaborating effectively with the Development, Design, Infrastructure, Delivery and Support teams.
- Lead a team of for QA engineers and 1 senior QA engineer
- Hands on approach to lead the team and help out with day to day problems
- Open communication with other departments and stakeholders
- Mentoring team members
- Improve testing process
- Key point of contact for all QA aspects
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Very strong QA experience
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Previous experience working within a software development-based environment
- Strong Team work skills
- Up to £35,000
- Great benefit package
- 25 days holiday
- Great pension scheme
- Beer Fridays
- And many more….
This a Unique opportunity that will not be around for long!
If Interested send me your CV ASAP!
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.