A leading software company and trusted partner who are well established within the industry all throughout the UK and Europe are looking for a .NET TEAM LEAD to join their company based in Droitwich.
Position: As the .Net Team Lead job will be looking after a team of highly skilled .Net Technical Developers, ensuring coaching and personal development within the team, whilst supporting with the delivering of projects in a software development environment.
• Line managing .Net developer resources, setting clear objectives and carrying out regular reviews and annual appraisals
• Developing .Net developer team members
• Assisting the Development Manager with career planning to maintain a skilled resource pool and robust succession planning
• Supplying skilled resource across multiple Scrum delivery teams ensuring we have the best operational delivery capability
• Managing resource utilisation and making recommendations for headcount changes where required
• Maintaining a clear view of supply and pre-emptively managing supply issues
• Ensuring a professional Software Development practice
• Ensuring industry best practices are utilised throughout the Development team
• Working with all other teams and departments to ensure the goal of delivery is not artificially impaired
• Talent managing the team to ensure we have the best people and making recommendations to reward the positive working behaviours
• Assisting with development on projects where directed by Management
• Enterprise resource planning within the Industry
• Software development within the Industry
• Practical experience of leading and coaching teams
• Good working knowledge of Software architecture and design
• Staff management experience, including direct responsibility for recruitment, retention/release
Skills and Qualifications
• A Scrum qualification, CMMi, ITIL, Professional Development accreditation's, (ALL Preferred)
• Strong change governance methodologies
• Knowledge of software development, associated design and architectures and a direct background in software development
• Knowledge of internet technologies, web design/deployment principles and hosting
• Insurance/Financial Services knowledge would be advantageous
• Company pension
• Discretionary company bonus opportunity
• Life assurance and critical illness cover
• Perkbox – an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits
• Free parking or Bike Loan
• Onsite restaurant
If you think you are the correct match and have the correct requirements then email TODAY!
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.