Head of Training
This Google-esque company based in Leicester have just opened an amazing opportunity within their organisation as the Head of Training. Within this role you will fully submerge yourself within one of the midlands most technologically innovative companies to become within the creation and delivery of training. You will be responsible for the delivery of customer, end user and internal training (remotely and onsite). In return, not only you will be provided with a thoroughly rewarding role, but a great salary, amazing benefit package and a career within an organisation that has seen year-on-year growth over the past 5 years.
- The delivery of onsite and remote training both internally and externally
- The creation of training contents, plans and progression pathways relating to job roles
- Manage the delivery of internal training
- Collaborate with customers/clients to meet demands and build out bespoke requirements and training plans
- Closely collaborate with the Product Management teams to fully comprehend new product releases to train these out of the company and integrate this into training plans
- Close collaboration with Sales and marketing team
- 3+ years in software training roles (ideally within a cloud-based environment)
- Strong communication
- CRM training delivery experience
- Excellent office suite skills
- Team work is essential to this role
- Travel is required within this role
- A commercial background is beneficial
- Amazing Benefit Package
- Great Progression Pathway
- Modern company ethos with a workplace environment to match
This is a unique opportunity within this growing technological hub that won’t be around long. If interested send me your CV!
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.