Software Developer (.NET C#)
Location : Worcester
Salary : £25,000 - £30,000 (depending upon experience)
An opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer, who has a good understanding of .NET C#, within the Worcester region with a good pay package and good company benefits. A vibrant company culture and environment is offered to the right person alongside the opportunity to work in a team and be part of a growing company within the ICT and Information Systems field. Free on site parking is available alongside a company pension scheme, life insurance, an on site Starbucks for coffee lovers and other amazing company benefits.
* Contribute to an expanding agile software development framework
* Deal with internal and external customers
* Ensure code quality, organisation and automation are maintained at all times
* Deliver the best performance/quality and responsiveness of the Application Development
* Working with Scrum Members
* Add value to the company developer community
* Track bugs and bottlenecks and devising multiple solutions
* Translating application storyboards and user stories into functional applications
* Maintaining, building and designing reliable, efficient and reusable code
* Good understanding of .NET C#
* Ability to use own initiative and solve problems logically
* High Communication skills (written and oral)
* Ability to work under pressure or any a difficult environment
* Good experience in using Microsoft based technologies
* Ability to undertake projects and meet deadlines within agreed time period
* Consistently work and deliver to a high standard and accuracy
* Possess a disciplined and methodical approach in relation to development tasks
* Ability to monitor, resolve and raise projects or development issues
* utilise design and analysis skills to deliver and convert requirements to a business or technical into a successful implantation
* Pension Scheme
* Life insurance(and critical illness cover)
* Discounts and Offers
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Company Bonus available
* On site Restaurant
* On site Starbucks
* Opportunity to work within a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
To apply for this role please complete the Application for Employment below and upload your supporting statement and cv.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.