Location : Wolverhampton
Salary : £35,000 - £40,000
* Experience of working with languages such as HTML, SQL and MVC
* Experience working with .NET applications
* Experience in using C#, NET development and ASP.NET
* Software Design and Testing Methods
* High communication skill set (written and oral)
* Past experience in mobile development and transactional SQL
* Have a good understanding of database technologies
* The ideal candidate must possess strong analysis skills
* A sharp and definitive problem solving trait
(+18 month experience is advantageous, but all candidates with the right skill set will be contacted)
Growing success has resulted into a massive investment in the technology field, which has now opened the opportunity for a software developer to join an expanding company on a permanent basis to work within the IT department. The day to day responsibility are as follows
* Being a proactive member of the IT department
* Proactively develop new customers and portals
* Analyse current customers and portals
* Creatively finding solutions to expand on current customers and portals
* Actively help and participate in other relevant departments(systems and technologies)
* Commitment to driving efficiencies and improvement across different fields of the areas
* Ensure all relevant workload is handled with the highest standard
* Efficiently manage requirement gathering, documenting business requirements and responding to feedback
* Provide solutions for projects in question
* Effectively deal with the Post Deployment Issue Resolution
What you get in return!
Extensive training will be provided and offered throughout the position to ensure, candidates fit into a vibrant culture so that they can bring their own creative touch to the company and help expand and engage with the already +300 workforce. A precise and clear development plan is outlined from day 1, to ensure that all current and future opportunities are understood, in case you are interest in a long term career in software development. Available parking and transport links, make the location great for commuting to work and back without any hassle.
Interested, send me your CV asap for an interview this week !!
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.