Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This software engineer position has just opened for a fast growing and very successful business that has recently opened an office in Boston and now is looking for a new member to join in their brand new Oxford office. You will be joining not a company but a family, that is determined to deliver the best service and end results possible. The software engineer will be working closely alongside our highly trained engineers who are willing to learn, grow, develop and have fun whilst doing it in a family like environment.
Responsibilities & Duties for Software Engineer
• Understanding and designing solutions to meet functional specifications
• Effectively producing maintainable code for open source contributors and colleagues
• Analysing, Investigating and documenting issue reports from users
• Review code from other developers
Essential requirements for Software Engineer (applicants must be able to demonstrate these)
• Git (version control)
• Npm/yarn (dependency management)
Desirable requirement for Software Engineer (not necessary but advantageous)
• PHP, Python, pm2, Jasmin, Cypress, nginux, AWS/unix deployment and Bash
• Modern JS Library
• VM Environment, PHP Frameworks
• Stack Overflow
• Interest or passion in AI and machine learning
Company benefits for the Software Engineer
• Cousy office
• Xbox in office
• Training and progression
• Flexible hours
• Unlimited cake for everyone
• Award winning company
Apply for this role if you want to work as a Software Developer for an established company with a fun, vibrant and amazing track record, where you will be joining a fun and lively team that delivers the best results within their Industry. Interviews are taking place now, so please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.