SQL Database Developer / Database Administrator Wolverhampton
The candidate will work within the management information team, primarily focused on the varying databases currently redesigning and optimising MIS within the business.
The person must be able to engage with the business to design and deliver the solutions by being able to maintain and offer solutions.
The ideal person will have some of the following....
* Will review and process
* To support the management information and control of policy data function
* Experience of major ETL projects
* SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services
* SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services
* SQL Server Clustering and Housekeeping
* SQL Server Certifications
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
It is a real advantage if you have Power BI
In return you will be offered a role where you actually make a different at a vibrant and exciting company. They employ 300+ people and the technology team is business critical to the companies success. You will be offered excellent training, a clear development path and will work in one of Wolverhampton's most impressive locations. There out of town location has excellent parking and public transport links. Interviews are happening now in.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email addresss details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.