Business Intelligence Developer Power BI SQL SSIS SSRS SSAS
This Birmingham organisations over the past 3 years has gone from being a great idea to a major success. As a result of a number of new client wins they are looking for a key member of their team. You will be responsible for turning back office cost centers into a new source of income.
They are looking for some who can join to architect, build and help integrate systems to deliver excellent service to clients. With the speed of growth it is key that quality, stability and scalability are key elements to everything.
The Business Intelligence (BI) developer will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work (understanding requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). The BI Developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (Power BI SSIS, SSRS and SSAS).
The ideal person
* At least 1 years Business Intelligence experience
* Power BI
* At least 2 years of database design or integration experience with SQL Server databases
* Extensive SQL experience, ideally Microsoft SQL and relational databases
* Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
* Data warehouse/OLAP cube development (Microsoft SSAS and MDX)
* Dimensional modelling
* Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and critical thinking skills
* Client communication and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Experience of working in Agile methodologies
* Experience of formal PLM and Agile development tools such as JIRA
Nice to have :
* Knowledge of data warehouse solutions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule.
* Develop data warehouse/cube with a high level of quality which meet the requirements within agreed timescales
* Work closely with clients, project leads and service management teams to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
* Pro-actively identify application improvements and identify the best technical solution for implementation
* Perform peer reviews of code with other members of the team
* Work to ensure all solutions are fully documented prior to release
In return you will be offered an amazing salary, bonus , benefits in the fun, hard working team. Amazing location and office !
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.