This is one of the the West Midlands fastest growing software houses and yet again they are growing the team. They have state of the art office that are minutes walk from major train stations and they are looking for a Frontend Developer to join the team
The Front End Web Developer owns the client-facing component of web products. You role will be to design develop the usability of the interface of this organisations core produce
In addition, the role will be a key member of a team that includes business analysts, and backend and API developers. By collaborating closely, the development team deliver exceptional user experiences that meet the business needs.
* Discuss technical specifications with teams
* Build responsive HTML solutions with support across multiple browsers and devices
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Be familiar with web application testing and be able to use test tools to write automated functional tests
The ideal person will have
* Extensive in-depth experience
* Angular / typescript
* Good jQuery
* Experience with gulp (or similar)
* Some graphic design experience
* A basic understanding of backend development
* Experience with Git
* Basic knowledge of SQL
In return you will be offered an amazing salary, package and a great friendly team who. They are committed to working with the very best people and so if you fit the bill, send me your CV asap!!!!
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.