|Discipline:||Business Analysis & Project Management|
One of Birmingham's real super star technology leaders are looking for another key role at their head office. They are a real market leader in the field they work and are expanding year on year. This now means they need a PMO Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will be required to
• Support Project Managers in the coordination, planning and control of projects
• Ensure project management methods and standards are followed
Responsibilities: The Project Coordinator is a new role and will:
• Ensure project management methods, standards and processes are followed
• Assist Project Managers in the production and maintenance of project and resource plans
• Monitoring project schedules and ensuring project deadlines are met
• Monitor project costs
• Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
• Coordinate the production of reports including project status reports
• Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
• Document and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
• Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
• Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
The ideal person will have
* 2+ years’ experience of a similar role within the software development sector
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience of Jira
• Good attention to detail
• Experience of enforcing processes
• Project planning ability
• Understanding of key project management principles and software development life cycles
Interested , send me your CV ASAP for this amazing career !
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.