|Discipline:||Business Analysis & Project Management|
PMO Analyst Prince ITIL
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a real tech leader in the niche tech field. Due to the quality of products and services they provide they are looking for a PMO Analyst to work in the managed services team.
You will be responsible for the management of both external and internal projects including the necessary governance and quality and progress reporting. You will also be accountable for the day to day analysis of data generated by the Project Management Team.
* Contributing and shaping the ‘Global Delivery Framework’ (GDF), defining and developing standards and processes.
* Directing and influencing project delivery across customers and 3rd parties to drive effective decision making.
* Evaluating project delivery performance providing regular feedback and reporting, to maximise both team(s) efficiency and capability.
* Using and championing the GDF methodology to drive quality, efficiency and repeatability.
* Ensuring that project governance is understood and maintained. Ensure full adoption of company principles and processes across the business.
* Working with cross functional teams to deliver activities which contribute to continuous improvement and execution of the PMO change transformation.
* Acting as an effective communicator and collaborator to ensure successful governance and delivery of projects
* Keeping standard reporting template master’s as part of the GDF.
* Facilitating and co-ordinating ‘Project Gate Reviews’. Communicating ‘Gate Status’ to business and stakeholders.
* Ensure all pipeline activities are planned and accurately resourced based on timescales.
* Be proficient in planning projects and acting as a champion of best practice
* Collecting and reporting on project status information and gather project related data to present to management for review including portfolio reporting.
* Planning and reporting the effective use of resources to ensure project deadlines are achieved.
* Working with senior stakeholders to ensure mitigation plans are in place to report and resolve bottlenecks.
* Anticipating and proactively managing centralised risks, issues and changes ensuring mitigation strategies are clearly communicated.
* Tracking the overall status of projects.
* Ensuring new projects are smoothly transitioned to delivery
* Ensure P&Ls and commercial models are in place for each project delivery and work with Project Managers to collectively report on portfolios.
* Ownership of project toolset; Project Online, Microsoft Project and project processes and templates.
The ideal person will have
* Solid 2/4 years PMO Analyst experience
* Qualifications in project management methodologies such as PRINCE2.
* A working knowledge of ITIL service transition & MS Project
* Worked in an IT Hosting, Operational services or IT Professional Services environment
* Experience with the full software project life-cycle.
* The ability to present succinct, clear, fact-based reporting and commentary to senior stakeholders and build consensus to create a platform for good decision making.
* The ability to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to work as a team player across the global business.
* The ability to work under pressure to tight timescales with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
* Excellent all round communications skills.
* Excellent commercial and financial acumen.
This role is office based but there will be some UK & International travel required dependent on needs. You will also need a Driving Licence
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available.