Back to jobs
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent|
SEO PPC Marketing Assistant ( CMS, CSS, HTML, Adobe )
One of Wolverhampton's Top 5 employers are growing again in 2020 and are looking for a brand new role in their technology and digital marketing team. They are looking for someone who wants to take their career to the next level working on SEO & PPC for the organisation
The role is focused on assisting with the delivery of strategic objectives of the marketing team which relate to paid search, online advertising, search engine optimisation work and Social Media.
The role :
• Management of the development and delivery of the SEO strategy
• Management of the development and delivery of the Paid Search activity
• Creating detailed monthly reports for SEO, PPC and social engagement
• Testing and developing advertising copy/ad extensions to achieve greater conversion rates
• Performing competitor website SEO analysis
• Content creation for website literature including blog posts and social media
• Analysis of Google Analytics data
• Familiar with Wordpress CMS
The ideal person will have :
• BA degree or equivalent in relevant subject
• PPC/SEO qualification
• Proven track record of delivering converted leads through PPC campaigns that achieve actual real results
• Experience of managing Google AdWords campaigns and experience of delivering insight from analytics tools.
• An ability to write engaging copy, that appeals to both customers and search engines, for product descriptions, landing pages, website email campaigns and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Proactive worker, particularly when working independently
• You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review campaign performance and drive strategy
• Its an advantage in you have CMS, CSS, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite application (preferred - not essential)
In return you will be given an excellent salary, package to work in the fun team. They offer excellent benefits and training. This is a brand new role where you can really make a difference !
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone numbers and email address details from your CV.