|Discipline:||Infrastructure and Support|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent|
Devops Engineer Puppet Chef Ansible, Citrix, VMWare, HyperV
One of Birmingham fastest growing tech companies are looking for another key person to join the team. As a result of an internal promotion they are looking for a Devops Engineer.
* Manage the configuration of all systems, both internal and external to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our systems at all times.
* Manage the tools and infrastructure within our release and deployment pipelines to provide better analytics and fast feedback on all processes.
* Automate procedures within the release and deployment pipeline, including testing and validation of releases, to enhance our validation of safe software delivery.
* Design and augment the Private Cloud offering and use of alternative cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure to promote fast, flexible and cost-effective service provision.
* Automate the security and load testing capabilities within the deployment pipeline.
* Enhance the analytics and event management systems within infrastructure.
The ideal person will have
* Strong Development skills
* Experience of deployment / orchestration technologies such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
* Deep understanding of virtualised infrastructures, including Citrix, VMWare, HyperV, Azure or AWS
* Network management certification such as CCNP, CCSP possibly CISSP
* ITIL v5 experience ideal but not mandatory
* Experience of IT Security Management, ideally ISO27001 implementations
In return you will be offers some amazing projects , training and the chance to work in a fun and fast moving team.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.