Manchester 40 - 50 Permanent
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK’s most successful managed network operations based in Manchester which work with several prestigious global brands within a lucrative sector and offer a hybrid work balance and great benefits.
They are looking for a skilled Network Engineer who will take responsibility for designing, building, and implementing new solutions while troubleshooting technical issues.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of commercial experience in a managed network environment and a Cisco CCNP certification with equally strong experience with Firewall setups and management.
In return, our client offers an attractive benefits package including a competitive salary, flexible hybrid working, contributory pension, holiday package and private healthcare.
- Creating and implementing scalable Cisco networks according to client specifications
- Analyse existing hardware, software, and networking systems
- Upgrade/replace hardware and software systems when required
- Troubleshooting technical issues to resolution
- Working with network and solution design
- At least 5 years commercial experience working in a managed network environment or similar
- Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent
- Knowledge of various VPN and tunnelling technologies – IPVPN, IPSEC VPN and GRE
- Proven understanding of security principles
- Huawei HCIP experience
- Fortinet NSE Level 4 or equivalent experience
- Understanding of network and service disaggregation
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility hybrid working
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Private Health insurance
- Training and development opportunities