Birmingham 40K - 50K Permanent
An exciting Lead Network Engineer role for a high growth company based in Birmingham that have been through an incredible transition over the past 18 months. They are a largely successful business which work with several high-profile international brands and offer brilliant benefits.
Our client has invested heavily into their own resources, leadership staff and their expansion process to achieve their aim, which is to remain one of the market leaders and to continue to dominate their sector.
This company prides itself on high standards of service and are seeking a confident Network Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience or similar, who will bring their leadership experience and knowledge into the work environment.
- Responsible for designing, installing, and troubleshooting the European network of IT services (including wireless and voice solutions) to meet the functional objectives of the business.
- Managing network connections between sites, outsourced data centre, server rooms and applications
- Involved with the configuration and maintenance of physical and logical network components.
- Assisting in the design of the network architecture, designs the network infrastructure, and plans and designs
- Responsible for the creation and completion of network documentation
Skills & Requirements:
- A solid background in, and extensive experience of, supporting enterprise level infrastructures and networks utilising both Microsoft technology
- A proven background of working in a 3rd line capacity
- Cloud (AWS / Azure) and On-Premises Antivirus and Backup
- Virtualisation - VMware/Hyper-V
- Experience of liaising with 3rd party vendors and support providers.
- Experience with Active Directory - DNS, DHCP, VPN's + more
- At least 5 years of commercial experience working in an IT support team
- Cyber Security products
- Flexible working
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- New technologies
- Vibrant environment
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.