Wolverhampton 45K - 60K Permanent
New SQL Developer Opening - Part remote role (1-2 days in the office)
A fantastic new opportunity working for a trusted and secure business within an exciting setting.
The role of SQL Developer will include a number of duties where you will closely work with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to plan future development activity. You will work within a small team therefore excellent communication and engagement is key.
The right person will also have excellent SQL knowledge (2016 & above) as well as SSIS and Azure DevOps.
- Work within a small team to deliver on future development projects
- Engage with various other teams within the business including Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Build ETL Principles
- Support the BI & Data Scientist teams by developing using T-SQL
Key skills for the role:
- Solid SQL Server knowledge and experience
- 3 years above with SSIS (ideally 2012 and above)
- Azure DevOps/Visual Studio TFS experience
- Competitive holiday package
- Remote working flexibility
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid training & Development
- Secure and growing business
- Chance to work with highly technical individuals to expand your current skills
Apply today - interviews taking place ASAP.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.