Birmingham 18K - 24K Permanent
I have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st/2nd line support to join as part of an industry leading software company. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to provide quality technical guidance for the company's products and services. It is a hybrid role with competitive benefits.
As a Support Analyst, you are required to deliver high quality technical support, advice and guidance to products & services.
- Form a positive relationship with clients.
- Working alongside a team of support analysts to deal with customer problems (from email, telephone or web portal).
- Assist difficult customer issues to receive prompt resolution.
- Accountable for the dealing of all calls and tickets throughout the lifecycle (includes providing customer updates).
- Give customers support with products.
- Finding and managing priorities and actions.
- Controlling client product releases.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of internal and external KPI and SLA.
- Support/ helpdesk background.
- Good IT skills (MS windows & MS office).
- Efficient working around deadlines.
- Great verbal & written communication.
- Problem solving.
- Experience with ITIL.
- SQL & C# at a standard level.
- Previously worked for a software company.
- IT graduate or similar (support/ account management).
- Competitive Salary
- Salary sacrifice scheme (cycle-to-work and company car)
- Free on-site parking
- 25-day holiday package
- Company social events
- Pension scheme
- Paid training and qualifications
- Microsoft partner accredited
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.