Sutton Coldfield 40K - 50K Permanent
An exciting opportunity to work for a Midlands-based software development company which provide bespoke software solutions to enhance logistical operations. Our client is a Microsoft partnered company, with over 15 years of experience developing industry-leading software and working with globally recognisable brands.
You will be expected to manage one of the company’s development teams, which consist of Business Analysts, Developers and Testers. As a Team Manager, you will be required to manage, motivate and develop the team members, and take overall responsibility for planning and allocating resources.
Though the role is not technical, the ideal candidate will have experience of software engineering patterns and practices.
- People Management
- Carry out performance and development reviews
- Project/Resource management, including managing budgets and deadlines
- Management reporting, including team metrics/KPIs such as SLA compliance
- Proven experience in People Management for software development teams or similar
- Excellent leadership skills
- Familiarity will waterfall and lean (Agile/Kanban) methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive, energy and passion
- A passion for technology
- Good commercial awareness
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Strong relationship skills with clients, sponsors and stakeholders.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours/WFH
- Paid training and qualifications
- Private medical insurance
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.