Birmingham 55K - 65K Excellent Permanent
An established FinTech company are looking for the hottest talent around to join their tight-knit team in Birmingham. You will be a part of their journey using AI and machine-learning to help track business-to-business invoices and transactions.
This role is perfect for an ambitious Software Engineer who wants to embark on huge projects with a company that operates from multiple offices on different continents with daily customers from all around the world. This is a challenging role, though one with massive potential for growth and progression at a world-renowned company.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Experience of Software Development spanning more than 2 years
- Demonstrable experience of using multiple languages, particularly .Net, C#
- Knowledge of Databases and Query languages
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in small teams
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible working schedule including remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A competitive salary with lots of room for progression
- Private Medical Insurance
- Unlimited access to extra curriculum self-learning
- Chance to work with a number of highly technical Architects and Developers
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.