Sutton Coldfield 40K - 50K Permanent
Fully Remote Role!
A software development company based in West Midlands is looking to recruit a Manual and Automation Tester into its Software Development team to play an integral role individually and collectively in developing the long-term success of the company. As an accredited Microsoft partner, the company has award-winning software systems and years of experience creating and delivering quality software solutions.
- Develop an understanding of the client-base and how to meet their needs.
- To identify project test requirements.
- Produce quality product alongside a supportive team.
- Plan, write and execute manual and automated tests.
- Push for the use of software best practices, as well as recommend changes to the test environment.
- Two years commercial experience in testing.
- Strong commercial experience using test automation tools such as Selenium/JMeter.
- Experience with Behaviour-Driven Development (eg: Specflow).
- ISTQB certification
- Prior experience working in a Agile software development environment.
- Commercial experience creating and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Fully remote
- Company Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.