Birmingham 50K - 82K Excellent Permanent
Part-Remote (only once a week in the office)!
A well-established company (awarded with ‘Sunday Times Top 25 Big Companies to Work For’) is looking for a competent Scrum Master to join their diverse and inclusive business where you will help guide their development teams through a period of record growth.
- You will lead the planning and prioritisation of teams within defined Sprints, ensuring that goals are manageable in the time-frame
- Nurture the progress of the development team in order to maintain schedules
- Provide guidance and motivation to members of the team, building a trusting and fruitful environment in which employees can flourish
- Champion Agile/Scrum principles to get the most out out development and the development team
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of 5 years or more in a Scrum Master position in a software development environment
- Excellent people skills, being able to manage conflict, improvement and empowerment in the workplace
- Thorough knowledge of the Scrum approach, with some technical knowledge to supplement it
- Demonstrable desire to learn new technologies and techniques, with a view to continuous growth and development
- 25 days holiday
- Flexibility across office/remote work
- Contributory Pension
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.