Birmingham 40K - 60K Permanent
Amazing opportunity available for an experienced UI/UX Designer with a strong software background to join a growing and established software solutions company. It is a hybrid job role with competitive benefits.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will working closely with product owners, requiring good user interaction and dedicated to providing data driven solutions.
- Lead over development & upkeep of UX design approach to new and existing company products.
- Putting in place component-based design systems with user interface designers and system.
- Form sitemaps, sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes, that are efficient as products.
- Create user-capable deigns for mobiles, desktops and websites.
- Use data and make needed decisions.
- Inform stakeholders of outcomes after being evaluated and integrated.
- Proficient across Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision, and Miro.
- Experience working on new concepts, greenfield products and existing products.
- At least 2-3 yrs pf UX/UI software experience.
- Degree in Business Association, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, or any other related field.
- Qualification Technology/ Graphic Design based subject.
- 25 holiday package.
- Paid training & qualification.
- Free parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted annual travelcard.
- Pension scheme.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.