Birmingham 40K - 60K Permanent
Fully remote opportunity!
A new and exciting opening available for a software developer to be part of a well-established software company.
This role requires the ideal candidate to have extensive .NET experience. This is a fully remote role with competitive benefits.
As a Software Developer, you'll be accountable for the design, developing, modifying and maintaining software products. Additionally, you'll be required to collaborate with a team of other software developers and development team leaders.
- Knowledge of the company products and its requirements
- Bring forth and examine solutions to design issues.
- Manage and regulate existing software and fix any defects within service level agreements.
- Develop software in accordance to standards and guidelines, including coding and user interface.
- Translate written business needs and specifications
- Involvement in solution designs.
- Regularly better your skillset by understand new technology relevant to the company and its products.
- 3yrs+ continual commercial experience ( with C# / VB.NET)
- T-SQL, MS SQL Server and database design knowledge
- Handle T-SQL queries.
- Understand principal unit testing.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming practice and design patterns.
- Fleet/leasing industry background
- Understanding of financial software/ hold financial sector experience.
- Understanding of Entity Framework
- 2:1 or higher in a scientific / engineering subject field.
- Fully remote
- Competitive Salary
- Salary sacrifice scheme (cycle-to-work and company car)
- Free on-site parking
- 25-day holiday package
- Company social events
- Pension scheme
- Paid training and qualifications
- Microsoft partner accredited
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.