Birmingham 27K - 35K Excellent Permanent
An exciting opportunity to work with a largely successful FinTech company based in Birmingham which work with several prestigious global brands within a lucrative sector and offer a hybrid work balance and brilliant benefits.
They are looking for a confident IT Technician who will take responsibility for 1st/2nd Line support while working across network infrastructure and private cloud services.
The ideal candidate will have proven commercial experience working with Office 365 and VMware and equally strong experience diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems.
In return, our client offers a brilliant benefits package including a competitive salary, flexible hybrid working, contributory pension, holiday package and private healthcare.
- Diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line Support internally and externally
- Create appropriate automated tests
- Installing and configuring new IT equipment
- A willingness to take ownership and see things through to resolution
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365
- Good understanding of VMware, Cloud and Internet Technologies
- Experience using Active Directory
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Flexible remote working
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual bonus
This is a hybrid role with office-based attendance at least once per week.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.