Solihull 18K - 20K Permanent
One of the UK’s leading technology distributors is looking for an individual to join their growing IT department to support day-to-day tasks with the opportunity to progress across a range of development opportunities.
They are looking for a confident team-fit with a passion for technology who will take responsibility for IT hardware and system configurations. This major supplier has over 30 years of experience in the electronics industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Office 365 and equally strong experience diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems.
In return, our client offers an attractive benefits package including career development opportunities, a holiday package and more.
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line Support using remote access software for the UK and overseas operations
- Responsible for solving computer problems across IT hardware and software
- Setting up and configuring IT systems and software for users, in accordance to end user requirements
- Maintain IT related documentation
- Experience using Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Illustrator
- A basic understanding of networking
- Methodical approach to fault finding and diagnosis
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.