Birmingham 40K - 60K Permanent
Another Central Birmingham company have today released their plans for 2021. Due to 2020 success they are growing the team again and are looking for 2/3 Software Developers to join a team of 10.
This organisation employ 50 people, established for over 10 years and have multiple government and public sector clients who use them year on year that has played a major part in their success.
Technology is their business and offers a business critical solution to a complex problem. You will be working a 2 or 3 projects that you will take full ownership for working in a team of amazing developers. Two of the companies technical architects have won awards for their work and they will be your mentor for the next 12 months to help you be the very best.
You will be an experienced developer (with 4 - 8+ years’ experience) looking to develop your career in an environment that has engaged the both waterfall and agile methodologies with core principles following a blend of these to enable timely development within a structured framework.
You will be gaining knowledge and experience in working on the enhancement of one of the UK’s major web based application process solutions amongst many other spatially enabled solutions, and looking to develop your experience of solutions with response design at their center.
The ideal person will have the following skills and experience
* 3 - 5+ years or more solid commercial software development
* .net, .Net Core C# software development
* Oracle and or MSSQL database development
* Azure ideally or AWS / Cloud is an advantage
In return for this amazing career you will be offered the following
* Interesting and varied projects that will challenge you every day
* Home based role with occasional office meetings in central Birmingham
* Fantastic training budget to improve your skills from day one!
* A career path that will guarantee a salary rise based on your results
* A stable team or people who are all working towards the same goals and who genuinely get on.
* Flexible benefits
* Amazing Pension
* Company Fun Days
* Child care voucher scheme,
* Discounted groceries and holidays
* Flexible working patterns
Send me your Cv and we can have a confidential chat asap.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.