Birmingham 40K - 55K Permanent
A fast-growing Electric Vehicle Software company who operates across North America, Europe and China, are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their UK Research and Development Department.
You will be designing and developing for a number of ground-breaking greenfield projects in the Electric Vehicle Software industry.
The successful candidate will be energetic and able to hit the ground running when they start. High budget training will be given, though it is expected that the candidate will be able to work independently and in a team from the beginning.
This is a fully remote opportunity, though ideally you will be based in the Midlands.
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Test software to ensure correctness and reliability
• Implement integrations requested by clients
• Automate common tasks to improve efficiency and accuracy
• Perform root cause analysis of errors in various environments
• Investigate and resolve technical issues
• 3+ years of strong commercial experience as a Software or Web Developer
• Competent with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS and
• Strong knowledge of PHP and/or Python
• Proficient with database technology such as MySQL or MongoDB.
• Full understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Understanding of common practices in modern software development
environments including Agile, Scrum, Continuous integration, deployment,
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• Familiar with networking and security principles
• Strong team player with a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
• A genuine enthusiasm and drive to overcome and succeed.
-24 days holiday plus bank holidays
-Strong pension scheme
-Excellent training and facilities
-Clear path for progression and success
-Mental health awareness
-Freedom to work on the aspects of projects that most interest you
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.