Colossus Associates have an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to gain a foothold in the IT recruitment industry. We are looking to recruit for the role of resourcer as part of the Governments Kickstart Scheme.
As this is a Kickstart placement, you would need to be between 16 and 24, currently on Universal Credit, and meet the criteria set out by the UK Government for eligibility for the Kickstart Scheme.
Colossus Associates, recruits technology specialists into roles across the UK and is one of the most innovative and creative recruiters in this field.
• Source candidates, make contact and profile them to understand their career aspirations and needs, and support our teams to fill active vacancies.
• Liaise with clients and assist in the generation of leads, advert writing and data entry.
• This would involve active telephone work both inbound and outbound, and interacting with all levels of clients and candidates.
• You would need to have good communication skills, be able to work at pace and have excellent organisational skills.
• We would expect a good level of IT literacy as the role will require the use of multiple IT platforms and the use of social media and job boards.
The role would have the potential to progress into a trainee consultant position, pending the successful completion of the Kickstart period and we would offer comprehensive training and support.
The initial role will be for 25hrs per week Monday to Friday but with scope to increase to 37hrs per week dependant on KPI’s being met. We are also able to offer additional commission if resourcers hit agreed targets and KPI's.
For further details arrange a call with our operations manager Mr Daniel Knott by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on the scheme can be found here: Kickstart Scheme - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Birmingham 9 - 9 Permanent